Dr. Christian Prisco has been a Licensed Chiropractor since 2004
Dr. Prisco utilizes a 'whole person approach' when evaluating his patients, and has extensive experience in the field of pain-management. He specializes in the combination of chiropractic, ergonomics and physical rehabilitation. After several years of practice within multi-disciplinary offices, Dr. Prisco realized the need for preventative care. Through the combination of low-force manual work, exercise modification, high-quality supplements and physical rehabilitation, our patients have shown incredible long-term improvement!
- Syracuse University, B.S. Health and Exercise Science/Human Biomechanics
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine
- Ergorehab '06 C.S.H.E. Certified Specialist In Health and Ergonomics
- National Academy of Sports Medicine '06 Certified Personal Trainer
- New York State
Memberships & Associations:
- American Academy Of Sports Medicine
- New York State Chiropractic Association
- Advanced Shoulder Evaluation and Rehabilitation
- Core-strengthening techniques
- Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Ergonomic Evaluation and work-station modification
Ansgar Lee, Dipl. O.M., L.Ac., L.M.T.
Ansgar gets countless questions of why he chose acupuncture as his profession. Throughout the years of his childhood, he suffered from severe seasonal allergies and frequent colds. His immune system was weak, and he could sneeze twenty or more times a minute making him gasp for air. His allergies were so severe it affected his concentration and sleep pattern. He was allergic to many environmental allergens such as dust, trees, grass, weeds, pollen, cats, dogs, and certain foods. He visited numerous doctors and was prescribed a list of medications. One doctor told his family to move to California because allergen levels were lower. Needless to say, the medications were not helpful and moving cross country was not an option. As a last resort, his parents brought him to see a Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist. After about 10 sessions of acupuncture and Chinese Herbs he felt a difference; something finally worked. He was able to breathe a fresh breath of air again. Now is his chance to provide care to the community and offer Chinese medicine for it's incredible healing effects.
- Master's of Science in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, New York, NY
- Associate of Science in Massage Therapy, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, New York, NY
- Internship for cancer support management, Beth Israel Comprehensive Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Advanced Study Certificate Program, Beijing Traditional Chinese Medicine Center, Beijing, China
- Nationally Certified Diplomat of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), New York, NY
- Post Graduate Acupuncture training, Tan Balance Method, San Diego, NY
Gitanjali Ranjit is a licensed Physical Therapist practicing in New York City. She obtained her bachelors of physical therapy from a reputed University of health sciences in Mumbai, India.
Her goal as a Physical therapist is to provide compassionate care to every patient by alleviating pain, increasing endurance and strength and improving quality of life. She has excellent communication skills with patients in providing therapeutic exercises, postural correction exercises, mobility therapy and improving functionality of individuals.
She provides hands on approach and one on one therapy sessions which helps her in maintaining an interpersonal relationship with every patient and providing high quality physical therapy services. She is determined and keeps increasing her clinical knowledge through continuing education courses.
Licensed Massage Therapist
ARCB Board Certified Reflexologist
In 2005, Atsuhiko attended the Swedish Institute where he added a strong anatomical and technical background to the talent he was born with. After completing 1200 hours of study, he earned an Associate degree in Occupational Studies in 2006 and became a NY State Board certified massage therapist in 2007. In 2008, Atsuhiko received certification from ARCB and became a nationally certified Reflexologist. In addition, he is a member of AMTA and NCBTMB. By frequently attending various massage workshops for such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Ortho-Bionomy, he keeps up with the most recent knowledge and techniques.
Atsuhiko's Swedish massages are traditional but unique, combining his knowledge of Eastern theories and techniques with traditional massage.